THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
When a person who is honestly mistaken is confronted with the truth they must either cease to be mistaken, or cease to be honest. Deep down inside a person knows which side of the fence they are truly on. Some will spend the rest of their lives trying to convince themselves and others that what they know is true, is truly not. They can’t live with the truth, and they will do their best to divert others away from the truth (Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain). They see what is real and deep down inside it makes them sick. Yet they do nothing because they are too busy, and don’t want the same thing to happen to them. Instead of standing up for what is right, they really just don’t care as long as it is not happening to them. So in the meantime let’s just close our eyes or get rid of what keeps reminding us of what is really REAL. (unfortunately that is the way most people think). SAD BUT TRUE
January 6, 2012
- Alex’s Emotional Breakdown!
- Anonymity Of The Expert Witnesses.
- CHILD PROTECTION (Innocence Destroyed).
- Children’s rights.
- Conflicts of Interest
- Disgusted with the system: In family law, a parent who has been denied custody of his child by a trial court may file a habeas corpus petition in Federal Court.
- Domestic Violence News & Information
- Fathers and Mothers.
- Family Mediation Explained.
- Funding threat over child law compliance – Irish Times.
- Lost Canadians: War Bride Child Makes Human Rights Complaint to Federal Rights Agency-Says Department Discriminates Against Children Born out of Wedlock during WWII
- Name and Shame
- Social Service agent’s lying, falsifying evidence, hiding exculpatory evidence is the standard toolbox of CPS agencies in every westernized country in the world
- The Family Court System