The video, uploaded to YouTube, shows 43-year-old Garry Roe, dressed as Batman, confronting Clarke at his home in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
It shows Roe questioning Clarke about the Family Justice Review, using a megaphone while Clarke and his wife unload shopping from their car.
The campaign group claims Roe tried to “Dad’s arrest” the Justice Secretary on behalf of all children stopped from seeing their fathers due to non-enforced contact orders.
New Fathers 4 Justice, which is not associated with or affiliated to Fathers 4 Justice, said Mrs Clarke intervened and prevented them from filming the attempted citizen’s arrest.
The video shows the Clarkes pulling up in their car, and Roe, from Heanor, Derbyshire, shouting: “Good afternoon, Ken, any chance you want to come and speak to me now you’re back in the country? How come the Family Review has been kept a secret and not put in the media?
“How come, Mr Clarke, it states quite clearly in that review that fathers will not be given equal or shared rights over their children?
“Isn’t that against the law, Mr Clarke, gender discrimination?”
The YouTube video, which lasts just under three minutes, shows Clarke telling Roe: “The Norgrove report was not reported because it wasn’t regarded as newsworthy, nothing to do with me.
“It’s a perfectly open process, there’s going to be a report in due course. I don’t think you will alter the law in the way you want.”
After Roe follows Clarke up his drive, the Justice Secretary’s wife asks him not to photograph their property. The video ends shortly afterwards.
Nottinghamshire Police confirmed officers were called to the address in West Bridgford today after reports that a man dressed as Batman was outside, but when officers arrived the man had already gone.
- Adoptive parents cannot be forced to provide annual photo of child (via UK Human Rights Blog)
- AGEING OUT OF THE CARE SYSTEM
- Billy & Lilly prepare for THE Rally
- 2 to ♥ A Child (TWO TO LOVE A CHILD) – The Parental Allies 4 Children!
- Corruption In The Crown
- Domestic violence and a law of unintended consequences
- Don’t Shoot The Messenger
- Equal Rights Alert
- Equal Rights for Men
- Fathers Rights
- Fathers Rights USA
- Forced Adoption
- How the State Steals Children from Loving Parents
- Joshua Ryan Sinclair
- LAW REFORM IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE
- Money4nothing and Secrets4free! (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Parents Custody
- Parents Have Rights
- PARENTS RIGHTS (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Public law United Kingdom
- Social Scare
- Social Workers
- Tawni Roark
- United Kingdom Social Services
- World4Justice (Lobby Forum) Justice4Children