Child Protection Service Fostering and Adoption take a child and now the foster mother is arrested for murder of the Toddler.
A foster mother has been arrested on charges of murder and felonious assault. Thirty-one-year-old Bonnie Pattinson was arrested Friday afternoon, accused of murdering 21-month-old Tiffany Sue Banks-Cross. Pattinson is being held in the Trumbull County Jail on a $1-million bond.
“Corruption within corruption…… suffer little children whilst they grow a backbone. Money does not talk in this instance just buys silence.”
‘A BASW survey showing that 81 per cent of 230 social workers questioned had seen abuse in care homes, and more than half were aware of extreme abuse.’
Should parents lose custody of super obese children?
- Adoptive parents cannot be forced to provide annual photo of child (via UK Human Rights Blog)
- AGEING OUT OF THE CARE SYSTEM
- Anonymity Of The Expert Witnesses
- Billy & Lilly prepare for THE Rally
- Children’s rights
- Council leader admits staff harmed children in their care
- CPS aka Child Protective Services – The Protectors
- 2 to ♥ A Child (TWO TO LOVE A CHILD) – The Parental Allies 4 Children!
- Corruption In The Crown
- Domestic violence and a law of unintended consequences
- Don’t Shoot The Messenger
- Equal Rights Alert
- Equal Rights for Men
- EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Family Court System
- IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE