Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council, usually known simply as the Privy Council, is a formal body of advisers to the Sovereign in the United Kingdom. Its membership is mostly made up of senior politicians who are (or have been) members of either the House of Commons or the House of Lords.
“To remain neutral in situations of injustice is to be complicit in that injustice” ~Desmond Tutu~
Sir Alan Hylton Ward (born 15 February 1938), styled The Rt Hon. Lord Justice Ward
- Family Law Courts
- Family Mediation Explained
- Fathers Rights
- Fathers and Mothers
- Fathers Rights USA
- Family justice: who are protecting our children?
- Forced Adoption
- FORCED TO KIDNAP MY OWN BABY!
- Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency
- Foster Care
- IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE
- Judge appeals for Christmas reunion for fathers and daughters
- Modern Lebensborn by German JUGENDAMT
- Ngozi A. Godwell
- The Law and Social Work: Contemporary Issues for Practice
- This is England 2008. The words of The Great Charter are now no defence against the fist of the ‘law’.