The Generic Name Given To ‘Forced Adoption’
“After adoption, almost all adoptive parents must deal with their child’s persistent questions regarding his or her origin. And while some parents who feel secure enough to answer questions and facilitate this process can truly be cited as successful models of common sense, many adoptive parents struggle and fumble, for answering a child’s questions is indeed at the very least a most delicate process which must balance accompanying the child at various stages of his or her emotional and cognitive development, but also not go beyond some form of tipping point beyond which the adoptive parents undermining the adoption graft, avoiding a forward-lookingstance and being dragged down by guilt.” EU, 2007
Russia plans to sign bilateral agreements on child adoption with France, the U.K., Holland, Spain and Germany. ~ Ombudsman for children’s rights, Pavel Astakhov
- CPS aka Child Protective Services – The Protectors.
- Family Law Courts.
- Ex-judge Ciavarella gets 28 years in children for cash case.
- Texas State Judge On Trial For Bribery, Money Laundering Charges.
- Corruption in the family court and child protection system.
- Foster Care Children (Anonymous Children).
- Human Trafficking.
- Parents Rights UK Establishment.
- WHAT REALLY GOES ON IN UK SECRET FAMILY COURTS