Thus, we the people do hereby declare not only our rights, but do now establish this bill of responsibilities.
1. Because I have freedom of speech, I have the responsibility to defend the speech of others, even if I strongly disagree with what they’re saying.
2. Because I have the right to pursue happiness, I have the responsibility to show humility and express gratitude for all the blessings I enjoy and the rights I’ve been given.
3. Because I have the right to honest and good Government I will seek out honest and just representatives when possible. If I cannot find one then I accept the responsibility to take that place.
4. Because I have the God given right to liberty, I have the personal responsibility to have the courage to defend others to be secure in their persons, lives and property.
5. Because I have the right to equal justice, I will stand for those who are wrongly accused or unjustly blamed.
6. Because I have the right to knowledge, I will be accountable for myself and my children’s education…to live our lives in such a way that insures the continuation of truth.
7. Because I have the right to pursue my dreams and keep the fruits of my labor, I have the responsibility to feed, protect and shelter my family, the less fortunate, the fatherless, the old and infirm.
8. Because I have a right to the truth, I will not bear false witness nor will I stand idly by as others do.
Declaration of Rights & Responsibilities summarized for you in a nutshell
If you KNEW your Rights and had STOOD UP FOR THEM, you wouldn’t be here now desperately looking for help. Would you?
You do not have to be legally trained to win your case. All you need to be is well read.
All children, whatever their race, religion or abilities; whatever they think or say, whatever type of family they come from.
- Access to legal services
- Children’s rights
- Fathers and Mothers
- Family Law Courts.
- Family justice: who are protecting our children?
- Highlights of the fight against court corruption
- History of Human Rights
- Human Trafficking
- Government Sponsored Secret Family Courts
- Principles underlying a civil appeals system.
- The Judiciary of England of Wales
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Declaration of Rights Responsibilities