Well of course, did we expect them to change the law? What they don’t want people to know is that the problem devolves from the root of law; mothers’ rights come from Common Law, father’s rights from Contract Law. Common Law overrides Contract, and no authority in the land can change Common Law. But this all comes from the days when the only way to identify the father was the mother’s say-so. We have the technology to know now, we could apply Common Law rights to fathers, but they won’t. They’re making too much money from the Family Court and the CSA. The system is corrupt. So are the judges. Samuel Z Jones
- Councillor Joan Kirkbride.
- How the State Steals Children from Loving Parents.
- McKenzie Friend.
- Marriage Act of 1961 under Commonwealth Law.
- Read ‘UK secret family courts and the NOT so expert witnesses‘.
- Parental Responsibility.
- Review of Hague Abduction and Child Protection Conventions …
- Wrongful acts in Social Work Malpractice.