See on Scoop.it – Parental Responsibility
1. This is an application for permission to appeal brought by the father of HG, who was born on 18 December 2007 and so is now shortly going to be five years old. The potential appeal arises out of longstanding private law family proceedings continuing in the Brighton County Court between Mr G, H’s father and DC, H’s mother. We understand that the hearing that we are focussing on, which was the determination made by HHJ Waddicor on 5 March 2012, was no less than the 26th hearing that has taken place between these two parents either about the arrangements for H or the financial arrangements, and that since the March hearing there have been subsequent hearings before various judges in the Sussex area.
See on familylawhub.co.uk
- B (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1475 (14 November 2012) (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- G (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1408 (31 August 2012) (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Sharbatly v Shagroon  EWCA Civ 1507 (21 November 2012) (englishlawrightsparents.wordpress.com)
- Sharbatly v Shagroon  EWCA Civ 1507 (21 November 2012) (towardchange.wordpress.com)