Martin Narey is the Ministerial Advisor on Adoption.
To the dismay of some advocates, campaigners and parents, this year Mr. Martin Narey replaced the Mr. with a Sir; when he was knighted in the New Years honours list. The former chief executive of the children’s charity Barnardo’s is among hundreds to be recognised for contributions to charities and the voluntary sector.
Sir Martin Narey has under his belt the titles of Ex DG Prisons, CE NOMs, CE Barnardo’s. Gov’t Advisor on Children, Chair Portman Grp Complaints Panel, Board Member ASA, Visiting Professor, Durham and Hallam.
Social Care Or Social Scare
Read more articles:
- A Child Care Agency May Be Liable For A Fatal Fire
- A Convicted Paedophile Managed To Foster A Child
- April 25th is the 6th Annual Parental Alienation Awareness Day! (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Black Positive Image
- Corrupt Social Worker Finally Sentenced To Prison
- Does Racism Still Strongly Exist In The UK: Part 2.
- Freedom Without Censorship.
- Government Sponsored Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- Gillard sorry for forced adoptions,
- Growing up with a disabled mother.
- How To Teach Your Children … Human Rights
- Where is the Line Between Adoption and Child Buying? | Dissident Voice
- IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.
- IMAGINING WOMEN.
- Judge upholds contempt finding against three editors over childcare case
- Mid Staffs Scandal Is A Disgrace For Social Work, Too.
- Northamptonshire Social Services Their Take On Initial Assessments (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Parents Of ‘Murdered’ Seven Week Old Appear In Court
- Political Corruption
- Protection and Justice Is This Really Social Care Or Indeed Social Scare?
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog
- Social Care Or Social Scare.
- They can create an illusion of caring for children.
- The Not So Secret Life of an Adoptee…Shhhhh they might hear you.: Resources For Adoptees.
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST 4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- UK: High Court Rules In Favour Of Gay Male Couple In Parental Dispute With Lesbian Couples.