Sir Nicholas Wall retired as the President of the Family Division and Head of Family Justice for England and Wales on 1 December 2012 on grounds of ill health.
The then President of the Family Division ordered the disclosure of an expert’s report, prepared for the purpose of care proceedings, because it would contribute to an informed debate about the Family Justice System. Importantly, he also advocated such disclosure to become routine practice going forward. ~ Sir Nicholas Wall
The President, Wall LJ, did not grant Dr M anonymity and ordered that his report (anonymised to protect the family) may also be published.
The legal principles:
The President approved and adopted the reasoning of Munby J (as he then was) in BBC v CAFCASS Legal  EWHC 616 (Fam) and A v Ward  EWHC 16 (Fam), decisions which also considered the question of what should be permitted to be reported about child care proceedings which had been dismissed (para 29).
Paid Pipers: Confronting the Problems Associated with Experts
in the Justice System, Lynne Wrennall
The paper outlines some of the major problems that have arisen in the role of
experts in the justice system, with a particular emphasis on the troubled
relationship between the theories and practice of expert witnesses and
Miscarriages of Justice, both false positives and false negatives. The purpose of the paper is to marshal the existing evidence, to develop a sense of the nature, scope and extent of the problems associated with expert witnesses. Click here to read more>>>
Presented below are abstracts, which you may find interesting information
Please tell me if James Munby has any financial interest in Gordon Murdoch QC and or Coram Adoption Agency as well as IPSEA and any other special Needs Industry or body?
“Unfortunately the Law Society does not hold the requested information.”
- A Council v M & Ors (Judgment 2: Welfare)  EWHC 4242 (Fam) (17 July 2012).
- A Convicted Paedophile Managed ToFoster A Child
- April 25th is the 6th Annual Parental Alienation Awareness Day! (viaWorld4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Best of British.
- Black Positive Image
- Corrupt Social Worker Finally Sentenced To Prison
- Court awards anonymity for victim of libellous “paedophile” allegations.
- Does Racism Still Strongly Exist In The UK: Part 2.
- Fela! On Broadway Featuring Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child
- Family Law, Global News.
- Family Matters And Public Law (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Freedom Without Censorship.
- Gillard sorry for forced adoptions,
- Government Sponsored Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- Growing up with a disabled mother.
- How To Teach Your Children … Human Rights.
- Where is the Line Between Adoption and Child Buying? | Dissident Voice
- IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.
- IMAGINING WOMEN.
- Judge upholds contempt finding against three editors over childcare case.
- Martin Narey.
- Mid Staffs Scandal Is A Disgrace For Social Work, Too.
- Northamptonshire Social Services Their Take On Initial Assessments (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo
- Parents Of ‘Murdered’ Seven Week Old Appear In Court.
- Parentalrights.org – Protecting Children by Empowering Parents .
- Police Officer’s Right To Sue Newsletter (USA).
- Political Corruption
- Protection and Justice Is This Really Social Care Or Indeed Social Scare?
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog
- Social Care Or Social Scare.
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- They can create an illusion of caring for children.
- The Not So Secret Life of an Adoptee…Shhhhh they might hear you.: Resources For Adoptees.
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST 4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- UK: High Court Rules In Favour Of Gay Male Couple In Parental Dispute With Lesbian Couples.
- U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments on an ICWA Case for Tribes.