Published on 8 May 2013
During Kevin Annett’s visit with us here at Freedom Central, we have been contacted by several people with some very interesting stories.
Meet Toos of the Family Nijenhuis, a very brave woman who came to meet Kevin Annett at the event Freedom Central hosted for him. Following of from the disclosure of some very sad but important facts, we immediately arranged for an interview with Toos.
This is an introductory clip of the story. There is almost 3 hours of recorded testimony that will be released shortly as part of the initiative being put in place by ITCCS Holland.
This is truly the most difficult interview we have ever conducted, and Freedom Central was very grateful for Kevin Annett’s help in interviewing this very important witness.
See on www.youtube.com
- A Council v M & Ors (Judgment 2: Welfare)  EWHC 4242 (Fam) (17 July 2012).
- A Convicted Paedophile Managed ToFoster A Child
- A true horror story: The abuse of teenage boys in a detention centre.
- Best of British.
- Black Positive Image
- Corrupt Social Worker Finally Sentenced To Prison
- Court awards anonymity for victim of libellous “paedophile” allegations
- Does Racism Still Strongly Exist In The UK: Part 2.
- Fela! On Broadway Featuring Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child
- Family Law, Global News.
- Family Matters And Public Law (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Freedom Without Censorship.
- Gillard sorry for forced adoptions,
- Government Sponsored Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- Growing up with a disabled mother.
- How To Teach Your Children … Human Rights.
- Where is the Line Between Adoption and Child Buying? | Dissident Voice
- IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.
- IMAGINING WOMEN.
- Judge upholds contempt finding against three editors over childcare case.
- Martin Narey.
- Mid Staffs Scandal Is A Disgrace For Social Work, Too.
- Northamptonshire Social Services Their Take On Initial Assessments (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo.
- Northampton Borough Council: Ms. Katerina Monkhouse And Mr. Nigel Stock.
- Parents Of ‘Murdered’ Seven Week Old Appear In Court.
- Parentalrights.org – Protecting Children by Empowering Parents .
- Police Officer’s Right To Sue Newsletter (USA).
- Political Corruption.
- Prisons chief admits failings in service over sexual abuse.
- Protection and Justice Is This Really Social Care Or Indeed Social Scare?
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog
- Social Care Or Social Scare.
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- They can create an illusion of caring for children.
- The Not So Secret Life of an Adoptee…Shhhhh they might hear you.: Resources For Adoptees.
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST 4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
- Tribal Child Welfare in the News | National Child Welfare Resource Center for Tribes.
- UK: High Court Rules In Favour Of Gay Male Couple In Parental Dispute With Lesbian Couples.
- U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments on an ICWA Case for Tribes.