Sir Martin James Narey Director Details
via Martin Narey Ltd.
The total number of positions this person has retired from are 8 Directorships5 and 5 Companies Trading, in total.
OPEN COMPANY DIRECTORSHIPS
Active directorships at companies that haven’t closed, even if they may be non-trading are 4 Directorships and 4 Companies Trading, in total.
Mr Martin James Narey is British and was born in 1955. The first directorship we have on file for him was in 2011 at The Advertising Standards Authority (Broadcast) Limited. Him newest directorship was with Barnardo Trading Limited where he held the position of “Chief executive”. The company was established 25 August 1966 and is based in Ilford. Essex. So far, Martin has held 12 directorships, 4 of which are currently active, and 8 are previous.
Our duty of care
There has long been an absolute conviction among social workers, statutory and voluntary, and politicians local and national, that taking a child into care is to be avoided almost at all cost. Social workers are not angels. I have spent a few hours recently with an inspirational young social worker in his first year of employment with a local authority. Dedicated and idealistic as he was, he was unduly stressed and haunted by the consequences – the vilification which he feared would follow – of making a wrong decision.
Social work has its roots in the social and economic upheaval wrought by the Industrial Revolution, in particular the struggle of society to deal with poverty and its resultant problems. Because dealing with poverty was the main focus of early social work, it is intricately linked with the idea of charity work, but it must now be understood in much broader terms ((Wikipedia).
- A Council v M & Ors (Judgment 2: Welfare)  EWHC 4242 (Fam) (17 July 2012).
- A Convicted Paedophile Managed ToFoster A Child
- April 25th is the 6th Annual Parental Alienation Awareness Day! (viaWorld4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Best of British.
- Black Positive Image
- Corrupt Social Worker Finally Sentenced To Prison
- Court awards anonymity for victim of libellous “paedophile” allegations.
- Does Racism Still Strongly Exist In The UK: Part 2.
- Fela! On Broadway Featuring Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child
- Family Law, Global News.
- Family Matters And Public Law (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Freedom Without Censorship.
- Gillard sorry for forced adoptions,
- Government Sponsored Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- Growing up with a disabled mother.
- How To Teach Your Children … Human Rights.
- Where is the Line Between Adoption and Child Buying? | Dissident Voice
- IN THE MATTER OF MINOR G (a Child) in the Royal Court of Justice.
- IMAGINING WOMEN.
- Judge upholds contempt finding against three editors over childcare case.
- Martin Narey.
- Mid Staffs Scandal Is A Disgrace For Social Work, Too.
- Northamptonshire Social Services Their Take On Initial Assessments (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo
- Parents Of ‘Murdered’ Seven Week Old Appear In Court.
- Parentalrights.org – Protecting Children by Empowering Parents .
- Police Officer’s Right To Sue Newsletter (USA).
- Political Corruption.
- Protection and Justice Is This Really Social Care Or Indeed Social Scare?
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog
- Social Care Or Social Scare.
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- They can create an illusion of caring for children.
- The Not So Secret Life of an Adoptee…Shhhhh they might hear you.: Resources For Adoptees.
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST 4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- UK: High Court Rules In Favour Of Gay Male Couple In Parental Dispute With Lesbian Couples.
- U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments on an ICWA Case for Tribes.