Pope Francis Has Strengthened Laws On Child Abuse?
The papal decree broadens the definition on crimes against minors to include sexual abuse of children. The updated legislation covers more than 5,000 clergy and lay people who live and work in the Vatican – and is different from the canon law which covers the universal Catholic Church. The decree also increases the Vatican’s international co-operation in combating crimes, and raises penalties for those who leak official papers.
Ex-head jailed over indecent child images
The former head teacher of a Pinxton primary school has been jailed for ten months for filming pupils getting changed for swimming lessons. Derby Crown Court heard on Friday how Matthew Pendleton, 37, of Elmwood Drive, Alfreton, was arrested in January and suspended as head of Kirkstead Junior School. Pendleton pleaded guilty to four charges of voyeurism and 12 of making indecent images of children. Det con Simon English said: “Pendleton was in a position of trust as head of Kirkstead Junior School and he gravely abused that position.” Pendleton’s offences came to light when police discovered a computer in Alfreton was being used to access indecent images of children and that address was traced back to Pendleton. Police seized computers and data storage devices from his house. Click here to read more>>>
In An Investigation Abuja Pastor Charged for Sexual Abuse of Minors in His Church
A pastor of a new generation church in Nyanya, Abuja, was yesterday arraigned by the police before an Abuja Chief Magistrate Court sitting in Karu for allegedly molesting young female members of his church. Pastor Basil Princewill, the general overseer of Mountain Movers Fire Ministries International, Nyanya, Abuja, was arraigned with Ms Paulyn Ode, the church’s coordinator on charges of alleged conspiracy, criminal impersonation, criminal intimidation, and criminal force and assault. Click here to read more about the story>>> A FORMER Warwickshire Police worker from Leamington has admitted making indecent images of a child and outraging public decency. Robert William Tedds, aged 58, of Grange Road, appeared at Redditch Magistrates Court on Tuesday (July 2) where he admitted three charges of making indecent images of a child and five counts of outraging public decency. He also asked for a further ten counts of outraging public decency to be taken into consideration. Tedds was released on court bail to appear at Worcester Crown Court on August 2. Read more: Former Warwickshire Police worker admits child indecency charges | Stratford Upon Avon David Bridge, of Lily Street, Sunderland, had his property searched by police, who discovered 1,983 images and movies on his computer, a laptop and two USB memory sticks last September. Bridge, 49, pleaded guilty to making and possessing indecent images of children at an earlier hearing and appeared at court for sentence.
- ANOTHER SOCIAL WORKER CAUGHT WITH CHILD-PORN.
- Boy ‘killed himself after being raped’
- Child Support Agency.
- CPS Handbook Revision, July 2013.
- Circuit Judge Appointment – Venables
- Doncaster council to be stripped of Children’s Services
- Ethics Lawyers in Witch Hunt Against Parental Advocate Leon Koziol Removed From Office Due to Ethical Misconduct
- False Abuse Claims Are The New Court Weapon, Retiring Judge Says.
- Human Rights Case Defends Privacy Of Medical Records.
- Names And Addresses Of Some Judges
- Northampton Borough Council: Save The Children Fund.
- Northampton Borough Council: Parents Rights Blog
- Operation Rose Police Fight Back
- Parentalrights.org – Protecting Children by Empowering Parents.
- Police Act 1964 – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Robert Steele on Blogging.
- TEDDY PENDERGRASS – Wake Up Everybody (The Essential Teddy Pendergrass).
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- Top court removes judge from bench for lying under oath – ABA Journal.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- UK Social Workers Exposed.
- U.S. Supreme Court Strikes Down The Defense of Marriage Act.