“Reckless Disregard” A True And Compelling Story About One Father’s Fight
Self-Represented Litigants have no less of a right to FAIR and MEANINGFUL due process under the federal and state constitutions as those individuals who choose to utilize an attorney for their legal affairs and issues. In fact, NOWHERE in any state or federal constitution does it specify that the hiring of a lawyer is a prerequisite to exercising one’s due process rights. Democratic principles dictate that we have the right to freely choose between self-representation and hiring a lawyer to handle our legal matters without suffering humiliation, prejudice, or penalization. After all, it is the parties to the litigation that ultimately have to deal with the consequences of the case’s outcome, and not the judge or the lawyers involved in the matter.
Dear Family and Friends,
First I’d like to thank all those who have kept me motivated and have encouraged me to never give up.
Thanks for all for your continued support, friendship, and love throughout the years!
For those of you that haven’t been following my family court case here is a very brief summary and update. The Supreme Court has consistently described the parenting right to be among the “oldest liberty interests” protected by the American Constitution, see i.e. Troxel v Granville, 530 US 57 (2000); Santosky v Kramer, 455 US 745 (1982); Parham v J.R., 442 US 584 (1979); Wisconsin v Yoder, 406 US 232 (1972) and Meyer v Nebraska, 262 US 390 (1923). But this right is quickly eroding as part of a new world order, and it requires your protest, American style, before we lose it altogether. To avoid becoming the next victim, you need to join our cause.
Please understand that a Father has a basic desire to want to be with “his” children. Click here to read more>>>
- Civil Procedure Rules 1998 (1998 No 3132).
- Duo launch new family law firm after legal aid cuts – MKWeb
- Human Rights A Person’s Fundamental Rights.
- Judge To Serve 28 Years After Making $2 Million For Sending Black Children To Jail
- Justice is impossible if we cannot trust police forces to tell the truth
- Ofsted | Search results.
- Martin Narey Ltd.
- Mr Justice Cobb Awards Costs Against Non-Party Local Authority
- Prisons chief admits failings in service over sexual abuse.
- San Jose Teacher Found Guilty In Child Molestation Trial
- Serco: The Company That Is Running Britain
- Useful Links For Litigants