Children In Foster Care and Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. Stockholm syndrome can be seen as a form of traumatic bonding, which does not necessarily require a hostage scenario, but which describes “strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other. One commonly used hypothesis to explain the effect of Stockholm syndrome is based on Freudian theory. It suggests that the bonding is the individual’s response to trauma in becoming a victim. Identifying with the aggressor is one way that the ego defends itself. When a victim believes the same values as the aggressor, they cease to be a threat (brain washing). From Wikipedia
Children In Foster Care
An Austrian teen who was kidnapped when she was 10 years old and now 8 years later after the death of her captor, she is still emotionally bonded with him. I find this to be the same with most Foster Care Children kidnapped by the so-called CPS. After a while they bond with their New Keepers (the so-called Foster Parents). Think about it. Defenceless Children, kidnapped from the people they love and trust the most and then given as Slaves to a Hostage keeper. They realize that their Parents have no power and that they have no choice but to obey this new set of masters. I Suspect that unconsciously those Children blame their Parents for not having protected them against the CPS Predators. Rolando Bini Parents in Action, For Leadership and Human Rights
Also a manipulation in which the captor will starve the captured and then feed them whatever they ask for. Also put them in a dangerous situation like drop a snake in the area they have the victim so they will increase their fear and then when the victim is terrified the captor will go and kill the snake and show great concern for the victim’s well-being to gain their trust and show they “care”, etc. I could go on as there are countless examples of this even on a “systematic” level and beyond, but you get the NAZI picture of how this is conditioning/grooming/mind-control
- Civil Procedure Rules 1998 (1998 No 3132).
- Duo launch new family law firm after legal aid cuts – MKWeb
- Human Rights A Person’s Fundamental Rights.
- Judge To Serve 28 Years After Making $2 Million For Sending Black Children To Jail
- Justice is impossible if we cannot trust police forces to tell the truth
- Ofsted | Search results.
- Martin Narey Ltd.
- Mr Justice Cobb Awards Costs Against Non-Party Local Authority
- Moscow Uses Irish Adoption Threat To Block Use Of Magnitsky List
- Prisons chief admits failings in service over sexual abuse.
- “Reckless Disregard” A True And Compelling Story About One Father’s Fight.
- San Jose Teacher Found Guilty In Child Molestation Trial.
- Serco: The Company That Is Running Britain.
- Should Children Care Homes Be Run By Prison Service Providers.
- Useful Links For Litigants.