Contempt Of Court
The principle is very clear and MUST be rigorously followed. NO-ONE is EVER to be committed for contempt of court by a family court or the Court of Protection (whether the sentence is suspended or takes immediate effect) without (a) the name of the contemnor (b) proper details of the contempt(s) and (c) the reasons for the committal being made publicly available in a judgment published on the BAILII website.
Neutral Citation Number:  EWCC 1 (Fam)
RE MR PAUL ROBERTS
- On the 19 June 2013, Mr Paul Roberts appeared before His Honour Judge Orrell at the Derby Combined Court Centre; Mr Roberts was assisted by Mrs Jacque Courtnage, acting as a McKenzie friend.
- Mr Roberts admitted breaches of an order made by Mr Justice Hedley on the 14 June 2012 and breaches of an undertaking given by Mr Roberts on the 12 April 2013, namely:
- He allowed himself to be filmed in the Derby Combined Court Centre and in the film he identified W by name as a child who had been removed from her parents’ care and been subject of proceedings under the Children Act 1989.
- He published on the Internet images and letters from the local authority which identify W by name as a child who had been removed from her parents’ care and been made the subject of proceedings under the Children Act 1989.
- On the 1 May 2013, he allowed himself to be filmed in the Derby Combined Court Centre and in the film he identified J by name as a child who had been removed from his parents’ care and had been the subject of proceedings under the Children Act 1989.
- The above matters were breaches of the order made by Mr Justice Hedley.
- In breach of his undertaking, on the 1 May 2013, Mr Roberts disclosed information about the proceedings under the Children Act 1989 concerning J to a third party whilst allowing himself to be filmed including filming in the court building before the hearing in these proceedings on that day. Click here to read more>>>
- Children In Foster Care and Stockholm Syndrome.
- Civil Procedure Rules 1998 (1998 No 3132).
- Duo launch new family law firm after legal aid cuts – MKWeb
- Human Rights A Person’s Fundamental Rights.
- Judge To Serve 28 Years After Making $2 Million For Sending Black Children To Jail.
- Justice is impossible if we cannot trust police forces to tell the truth
- Ofsted | Search results.
- Martin Narey Ltd.
- Mr Justice Cobb Awards Costs Against Non-Party Local Authority.
- Moscow Uses Irish Adoption Threat To Block Use Of Magnitsky List.
- Parents’ deportation lands some children in foster homes.
- Prisons chief admits failings in service over sexual abuse.
- “Reckless Disregard” A True And Compelling Story About One Father’s Fight.
- San Jose Teacher Found Guilty In Child Molestation Trial.
- Serco: The Company That Is Running Britain.
- Should Children Care Homes Be Run By Prison Service Providers.
- Surrogate Mothers.
- Useful Links For Litigants.