UK’s Child Protection System Is An International Scandal
Toward the end of the 19th century Brain was facing significant social and economic. Deprivation, homelessness and neglect were endemic throughout Britain‘s overcrowded cities, and child migration emerged as a solution. Click here to read more>>>
CHRISTOPHER BOOKER writes in the Sunday Telegraph : ‘One estimate suggests that these now include no fewer than 6,500 of the 67,000 children currently in state ‘care’ in England, costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of pounds a year.
One particular concern of many of those attending from 14 European countries was that, far too often, the seizing of their children appears to be in breach of Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, enshrining in law the right to respect for family life. So outraged last year was the Slovak government at the treatment of two small Slovak boys that it threatened to haul the UK government before the European Court of Human Rights. For once, the social workers were eventually ordered by the Court of Appeal to allow the boys’ mother to take them back to Bratislava.
Another concern of the meeting was the consistent failure of our social workers to notify the embassies that their nationals had been taken into care Yet the social workers are quite happy to make last-minute demands of the embassies that they provide detailed information on the families. ‘Between us and the British authorities;’ said one speaker, ‘there is only one-way traffic.’ A further common complaint was that the lawyers provided by local authorities to represent the families in court seem all too often to be hand in glove with ‘the system’, colluding to have the seized children kept in care.
What is clear is that the state Britain’s ‘child protection‘ system is rapidly becoming viewed by other countries as an international scandal. They cannot understand how our system can be allowed behave in such an inhuman and corrupt fashion.
Source: CF NEWS
Adoption and Children Act 2002. See on Scoop.it – Public Law Children Act Cases An Act to restate and amend the law relating to adoption; to make further amendments of the law relating to children; to amend section 93 of the … Continue reading →
“Oiled and often illegal, which applies to all. A system in which, midwives, psychiatrists and even school plays an active role. … released two issues devoted to abuse the system of social protection of children in the UK, which too often result in forced …”
This gallery contains 2 photos.
The Children and Families Minister Edward Timpson announced a new package of support totalling £750,000 Continue reading →
Northampton Borough Council: UK secret family courts and the NOT so expert witnesses | Public Law Children Act Cases
Family justice: who are protecting our children? Well, certain judges are not. Northampton Midlands Circuit United Kingdom His Honour Judge Waine when he refused to give Minor G back to her mother he recommended that Minor G attends counselling. If … Continue reading →
- Cash for kids in ‘kids for cash’
- Ex-judge Ciavarella gets 28 years in children for cash case.
- Ex-District Judge Sentenced to 6 Years in Prison
- Expert Says Cherokee Courts May Have Final Say In ‘Baby Veronica.
- Government prepares anti-corruption law – The Slovak Spectator.
- Northampton Borough Council: Michael Ellis(British politician)
- Northampton Borough Council:Northamptonshire Police Force …
- Police Act 1964 – Wikipedia, thefree encyclopedia.
- Robert Steele on Blogging.
- TEDDY PENDERGRASS – Wake Up Everybody (The Essential Teddy Pendergrass).
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- Top court removes judge from bench for lying under oath – ABA Journal.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- UK Social Workers Exposed.
- 60 Years Pass Since Ratification Of European Convention On Human Rights.