Undercover Social Worker The Wrongful Acts In Social Work Malpractice
Social workers have immense powers and terrible responsibilities. If they make a wrong decision, the consequences can be catastrophic.
Dispatches: Undercover Social Worker
Give me a student undertaking a three year social work degree, consisting of the most unadulterated Marxist rubbish, and I will give you a social worker who puts their warped ideology ahead of the interests of those they are paid to serve. Continue reading →
I Feel Like Social Work, As A Discipline Has Disappointed Me Intensely Food for thought: “I suppose I’m in this place where I feel like social work, as a discipline (in which I’m finishing up a Masters this year), has … Continue reading →
See on Scoop.it – Public Law Children Act Cases Welcome to Uk-social-workers-exposed, the nonprofit organization dedicated to better quality of life in our city, country, and around the world without Social Workers Stealing Our Children. waine-warren‘s insight: Tough Love: … Continue reading →
- Are Too Many Children Being Taken Into Care?
- Baby P mum Tracey Connelly given CHILDCARE lessons after being freed from jail
- Civil Rights | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog,
- Condolences To The Family And Loved Ones Of Nelson Mandela And To The People Of The Republic Of South Africa And All Of Africa.
- DR. DAVID SOUTHALL.
- EXCLUSIVE Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’ Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo.
- Family Court System.
- Family Law, Global News
- Family Law Week: Re W (A Child); Re H (Children)  EWCA Civ 1177.
- Human Rights A Person’s Fundamental Right.
- I Feel Like Social Work, As A Discipline Has Disappointed Me Intensely.
- Injustice In The UK.
- Kightley Murdered Seven Week Old Baby.
- Ngozi Godwell | LinkedIn.
- Principal Registry of the Family Division contacts.
- Remembering Nina Simone as a Siren and Powerful Civil Rights Activist.
- This Morning – 5 December 2013 – Forced To Give Up My Baby.