“Australian Legislative Ethics Commission, working between the government and the community for the betterment of both.”
This is an international form – submitted direct to the Office of the High Commissioner of Human Rights in Geneva. Provided you submit all information accurately and have followed all their required measures your form will be accepted.
We are aware that people from all countries in the world are now having their human rights violated on a daily basis within the Family Court systems and Child Protection systems. Here is your opportunity to speak up — and maybe with enough direct complaints, the United Nations will be forced to pressure each country into amending their legislation and other systems to ensure that we are first abiding by our international obligations. After all, what good are they for if they are not being implemented.
This form is for Communications Concerning the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights — Submitted for consideration under the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
See on www.alecomm.com
- Are Too Many Children Being Taken Into Care?
- Baby P mum Tracey Connelly given CHILDCARE lessons after being freed from jail
- Civil Rights | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog,
- Condolences To The Family And Loved Ones Of Nelson Mandela And To The People Of The Republic Of South Africa And All Of Africa.
- DR. DAVID SOUTHALL.
- EXCLUSIVE Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’ Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo.
- Family Court System.
- Family Law, Global News
- Family Law Week: Re W (A Child); Re H (Children)  EWCA Civ 1177.
- Human Rights A Person’s Fundamental Right.
- I Feel Like Social Work, As A Discipline Has Disappointed Me Intensely.
- Injustice In The UK.
- Kightley Murdered Seven Week Old Baby.
- New minister Bhullar says inquiry into deaths of kids in government carenot needed
- Ngozi Godwell | LinkedIn.
- Principal Registry of the Family Division contacts.
- Remembering Nina Simone as a Siren and Powerful Civil Rights Activist.
- The Wrongful Acts In Social Work Malpractice.
- This Morning – 5 December 2013 – Forced To Give Up My Baby.
- When policy o’erleaps itself : the ‘tragic tale’ of the Integrated Children’s System. – Durham Research Online.