Birmingham Law Society Chief Calls On MPs To Defend Justice Against Legal Aid Cuts
MPs are being urged to defend Britain’s justice system by the president of Birmingham Law Society, who has warned many high street law firms will be forced to close if swingeing legal aid cuts get the go-ahead.
Martin Allsopp is calling on the region’s political representatives to attend a parliamentary briefing to address legal aid issues.
The event, arranged by the Legal Aid Practitioners Group (LAPG) at the Houses of Parliament on February 5, aims to brief parliamentarians on both civil and criminal legal aid issues.
Mr Allsopp has written to Midland MPs and said he hopes as many of them as possible would attend.
- Absolute Immunity
- Child Protective Services – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Citizen Space – Court fees: proposals for reform
- Civil Procedure Rules, Practice Directions.
- Home page / Archives.
- Judge – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Season’s Greetings And Best Wishes For The New Year 2014.
- Scottish Parliament Says No To Gay Marriage Law Amendments.
- Lawful Disobedience: ARREST THAT JUDGE! Full Version HD (Uncensored) – YouTube
- The Constitution
- SUING THE POLICE
- Malicious Prosecution
- Word of the week: AUTHORITY
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.