Mark Adams Said The Revolution Will Be Televised
It is not that they do not know the rules. These arrogant people think it does not apply to them and play the tune that they are: confused, mistaken or unclear when helping each other cover-up their mistakes. What should be happening is that the confused, mistaken or unclear public official should retire and not before their bad practices are brought to light within the public domain.
This is Mark A. Adams’ Answer Brief filed in response to the Appellate Brief by the “State” of Florida in which it attempts to obtain a reversal of the Order dismissing the contempt charges brought against him without any legal basis. It shows that the brief by the “State” is completely baseless, so much so that it looks like it was written by Timothy W. Weber, and it shows that no charge of contempt could be leveled against anyone for taking an action allowed by law. It also shows that the State filed this appeal without any legal basis and that the Second District Court of Appeal does not have jurisdiction to even hear it much less grant the relief that the “State” is seeking on the behalf of Weber and the connected Battaglia firm. For more on this, do a search for Justice in Florida’s Supreme Court.
With documents missing from its files and clerks signing orders without the approval of any justices much less than the number required according to Florida’s Constitution, it’s no wonder why those in the judicial reform community say, “There are those who believe in America’s justice system and those who have experience with it.” Continue reading →
“If experience demands a presumption that a judge will seize every opportunity presented to him in the course of his official conduct to line his pockets, no canon of ethics or statute regarding disqualification can save our judicial system.”
—Justice William Rehnquist
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.
- Absolute Immunity.
- Australian Constitution and Common Law.
- Birmingham Law Society Chief Calls On MPs To Defend Justice Against Legal Aid Cuts.
- ‘I Want My Baby Back’.
- Children at heart of our complex relationships – The West Australian.
- CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
- Estoppel – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- How Most Australians Do Human Rights Without A Human Rights Act.
- Judge – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Judicial Conduct.
- Northamptonshire Police Is The Territorial Police Force Responsible For Policing Northamptonshire In The East Midlands of England.
- Russia’s Anti-Gay-Promotion Law Must Be Respected – IAAF President.
- Solicitors Northampton – DFA Law LLP Solicitors.
- Will a life insurance payout go to my estranged spouse? | Life Insurance Quotes Australia.
- What Is an Affidavit of Fact?
- Word of the month: Subordinate.