Note From The Author: Children Of African Descent Cultural Bias Fuel Foster Care System
What counts is your spirit, not brain or blood. Matter is just an illusion to what is real. Just, because we bleed red does not mean we are the same. The human race is deeper than that.
The methods of suppressing free speech and the methods of censoring are very different. Suppression of free speech tends to occur through political or legal means. Someone is thrown in jail for criticizing the government, and the police exert their power to remove the controversial content from the Internet. or having your childr/en taken into care and retained custody.
UNITED KINGDOM – Children of African decent make up the population of British foster care children.
I am of African origin and British by birth, culture and experience …Regardless of the fact that October is officially regarded as African History Month in the UK, the history, culture and people of Africa, is something that should be celebrated every day of the year. Other races celebrate who they are so why can’t we?
While foster care deeply damaged Goldie, it also introduced him to breakdancing and the urban scene that he would eventually thrive in.
Being labelled “black” doesn’t identify with the color of a person skins exclusively. The way you are viewed and treated by the world is the only concern.
In a paper, the NABSW equated the removal of African American children from their families of origin—and their placement in White homes—with “cultural genocide.”
The myth is that African children are NOT taken into care or die whilst in care.
Much of the attention of the last 40 years has focused on individual racist behavior. However, just as individuals can act in racist ways, so can institutions.
Institutions can behave in ways that are overtly racist (i.e., specifically excluding people-of-color from services) or inherently racist (i.e., adopting policies that while not specifically directed at excluding people-of-color, nevertheless result in their exclusion).
Therefore, institutions can respond to people-of-color and whites differently. Institutional behavior can injure people-of-color; and, when it does, it is nonetheless racist in outcome if not in intent.
Incentives And Cultural Bias Fuel Foster System
The law was passed in 1978 in response to a century-long practice of forcing Native American children into harsh and often abusive boarding schools where they lost contact with their culture, traditions, language and families.
Except now a generation of children is once again losing its connection to its culture. This time it’s through state-run foster care.
“Racist” and “racism” are descriptive words of a reality that cannot be denied.
By Ngozi Godwell 11 May 2010 at 14:32
We all have some form of prejudice towards something or the other. This is human nature. To define “racism” as a form of “mental illness”, is a simplistic approach, which distracts from the real issue [no offence intended]. Followed by, that indeed all human beings have some form of mental illness.
This is not what “racism” is about.” Racism” is about a lack of knowledge and understanding, about a particular culture, or a group of people, and the person/s are happy with their lack of knowledge and understanding. It mainly has to do about power over a particular group of people. This, of course leads to “ignorance”. “Racism” is about “ignorance“.
“Racism” is not a colour issue, it is a culture issue. For example the Polish are subjected to “Racism” and this particular group of people are white.
You see “ignorance” is not always intended and for this reason, “racism” should not be labelled as a form of “mental illness”. It is a form of lack of education!!
I maybe wrong.
- EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- Family Law Courts
- Family Mediation Explained
- Fathers Rights
- Fathers and Mothers
- Fathers Rights USA
- Family justice: who are protecting our children?
- Forced Adoption
- FORCED TO KIDNAP MY OWN BABY!
- Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency
- Foster Care
“We ought to think that we are one of the leaves of a tree, and the tree is all humanity. We cannot live without the others, without the tree.” — Pablo Casals
- Grandparents blog-Dedicated to Austin and Isabella
- Highlights of the fight against court corruption
- How the State Steals Children from Loving Parents
- Increase Transparency in the Family Courts
- Innocence Destroyed
- IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE
- John Hemming, Liberal Democrat MP
- Joshua Ryan Sinclair
- Ken Clarke Vs Father’s and Children’s RIGHTS !
- LAW REFORM IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE
- Magna Carta
- Met police drop action against the Guardian over hacking sources
- Misconduct in Public Office
- Mother Tries to Give Back Adopted Boy
- Money4nothing and Secrets4free! (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Online petition – Increase Transparency in the Family Courts
- Our Children
- Our Children and the State
- Parents Custody
- Parents Have Rights
- Parents Rights Blog — WordPress
- PARENTS RIGHTS (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- PART 1- Family Court Crisis – Our Children at Risk
- PART 2 – Family Court Crisis – Our Children at Risk
- Public law United Kingdom
- Removed by people who have no respect for their identity or their Cultural background
- Self Interests vs Public Service
- Should Judges who preside over care proceedings have a mandatory psychology assessment?
- Sir Nicholas Wall President of the Family Division
- Sir Nicholas Wall President Family Division and the Secrecy Rules
- Social Scare
- Social Workers
- Stop The United Kingdom From Selling Our Children
- Supreme Court Weighs Parental Rights Abuses by Social Workers, Police
IN THE NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT His Honour Arthur Anthony JUDGE RUMBELOW QC A Circuit Court Judge Assigned to the Northern Circuit.
CASE NUMBER NN13P00882
NGOZI ANGELINE GODWELL APPLICANT
VS. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LOCAL AUTHORITY RESPONDENT
First Hearing on Friday 29th November 2013
Final Hearing On Wednesday 16th April 2014
- Dr. David Vandenberg Demands N.H. Family Court Judges Removed From Office.
- Her Honour Judge Karen Anne Venables.
- Judges, Magistrates And Tribunal Judges: Members Of The Judiciary.
- Lady Justice Black.
- Should judges be forced to retire at 70? 75? Florida’s Senate Judiciary Committee debates the issue » Gavel to Gavel.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
- Cafcass – Contact and residence.
- Client And Lawyer | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog.
- Fight CPS Legal Document And Information Library.
- ‘I was determined to go back to social work, to prove he hadn’t ruined my career‘.
- Judges | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog
- Mental Health Teams In Police Stations And Courts Scheme Goes Live
- More Than 100 Police’ Under Suspicion In Paedophilia Crackdown.
- Panel Ruled That Bloggers Are Entitled To The Same Protections As Journalists.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.
|rt2eat.com||Twitter Statistics||Order your flowers direct with county florist Northampton|