There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
“The police complaints system is NOT a failed system. It does exactly what its supposed to – cover up #police crime and violence”
Ilona Bodin – Court Service
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.
- Absolute Immunity.
- Character assassination – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Chronic Child Neglect.
- House of Commons Hansard Debates for 16 Oct 2012 #prison
- Judicial Conduct.
- Mark Adams Said The Revolution Will Be Televised.
- #METPOLICE – Institutionally Corrupt.
- Michael Doherty – #METPOLICE – Institutionally corrupt.