Bloggers Self Organize, And Attach Yourself Like Leaches To Specific Issues
Today is Easter Sunday a day of Easter (Old English Ēostre), also called the Pasch or Pascha (the two latter names derived, through Latin: Pascha and Greek Πάσχα Paskha, from Hebrew: פֶּסַח Pesaḥ), or Resurrection Sunday,is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, described in the New Testament as having occurred three days after his crucifixion at Calvary.
There is nothing wrong with believing in God and Jesus Christ, everybody has some form of spiritual belief; which may have nothing to do with religion. Instead of waiting for a dead man to help us, the whole point of celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ is to teach us to help ourselves.
The advisee is applicable to bloggers everywhere in every country, city, town and village.
Bloggers (as Linux as organized) where you grab onto an issue or something, and you are part of a structured citizen-journalism-blogging thing that lets no evildoing go unnoticed, that rules. So I think we’re at a turning point, I think we are at the very beginning of a historic tidal shift in power restoring the Constitution.
The intelligence guys need to go back in their box, bloggers, not informants are key… if you bloggers self organize, and attach yourself like leaches to specific issues, corporations, organizations, challenges, whatever, you will be the intelligence minutemen of this century.”~ Robert Steele, CIA
IN THE NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT His Honour Arthur Anthony JUDGE RUMBELOW QC A Circuit Court Judge Assigned to the Northern Circuit.
CASE NUMBER NN13P00882
NGOZI ANGELINE GODWELL APPLICANT
VS. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LOCAL AUTHORITY RESPONDENT
First Hearing on Friday 29th November 2013
- Dr. David Vandenberg Demands N.H. Family Court Judges Removed From Office.
- Her Honour Judge Karen Anne Venables.
- Judges, Magistrates And Tribunal Judges: Members Of The Judiciary.
- Lady Justice Black.
- Should judges be forced to retire at 70? 75? Florida’s Senate Judiciary Committee debates the issue » Gavel to Gavel.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
- Cafcass – Contact and residence.
- Client And Lawyer | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog.
- Fight CPS Legal Document And Information Library.
- ‘I was determined to go back to social work, to prove he hadn’t ruined my career‘.
- Judges | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog
- Mental Health Teams In Police Stations And Courts Scheme Goes Live
- More Than 100 Police’ Under Suspicion In Paedophilia Crackdown.
- Panel Ruled That Bloggers Are Entitled To The Same Protections As Journalists.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.