LAWYER – No Attorney needs to know your every detail, but you keep things from your attorney, more fool you.
Yup, so why even have a lawyer?.. Plus, do you know the different levels of proof needed, depending on the court..ie family, civil, criminal. Do you know the Rules of the Courts, the state statutes, particular to your concerns.. Exactly how your Constitutional Rights are applied in court and/or which constitutional rights. Do you know what hearsay is and/or hearsay exemptions?
The list of Helping your lawyer needs to be taken as a full package and not necessarily zeroing in on one item on the list.. ie 10, for example, in part>> “..The lawyer’s judgments are based on experience and training. Don’t waste your money or your lawyer’s time if you don’t have confidence in his or her special knowledge and skills. Remember, however, that lawyers cannot work magic. No lawyer can be expected to win every case, and the best legal advice may not be what you want to hear…”
Bottom line, if your lawyer can’t be open enough and/or answer any question you may have, then why have a lawyer and/or perhaps this particular lawyer isn’t right for you..
You know your situation better than anyone else.. and yes, if Due Process is properly administered in the courts, perhaps you may have a chance. So yes, you also need to do your homework, even before you seek assistance with a lawyer.
In a damning report produced by the Lord Chancellor’s Department, it is likened to “the old-fashioned class or caste system” by many of the judges and QCs interviewed.
Are times changing?
Note From The Author: Children Of African Descent
IN THE NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT His Honour Arthur Anthony JUDGE RUMBELOW QC A Circuit Court Judge Assigned to the Northern Circuit.
CASE NUMBER NN13P00882
NGOZI ANGELINE GODWELL APPLICANT
VS. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LOCAL AUTHORITY RESPONDENT
First Hearing On Friday 29th November 2013
Final Hearing On Wednesday 16th April 2014
Handing Down Of Judgment Monday 28th April 2014 at 10AM
- Her Honour Judge Karen Anne Venables.
- Judges, Magistrates And Tribunal Judges: Members Of The Judiciary.
- Lady Justice Black.
- Should judges be forced to retire at 70? 75? Florida’s Senate Judiciary Committee debates the issue » Gavel to Gavel.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
- What Do We Mean By ‘Disadvantaged Or Vulnerable’?
- Cafcass – Contact and residence.
- Client And Lawyer | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog.
- Fight CPS Legal Document And Information Library.
- ‘I was determined to go back to social work, to prove he hadn’t ruined my career‘.
- Judges | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog
- Mental Health Teams In Police Stations And Courts Scheme Goes Live
- More Than 100 Police’ Under Suspicion In Paedophilia Crackdown.
- Panel Ruled That Bloggers Are Entitled To The Same ProtectionsAs Journalists.
- UK Human Rights Roundup.
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.
|rt2eat.com||Twitter Statistics||Order your flowers direct with county florist Northampton|