A Mother Jailed For Helping Her Daughter Have An Abortion
The crime was, in effect, ordering pills online that her older daughter took in the first several weeks of an unplanned pregnancy, when she was 16, to induce a miscarriage.
Mom Jailed For Dropping Off Her 9 Year Old At Local Playground While She Worked (the story sparks spirited debate online)
Social workers taking the right care decisions, say Children’s Guardians. Really?
There is no such thing as immunity.
- A Law Of The Jews
- NEWS ALERT: PARENT V NEW YORK WRONGLY DECIDED THREE YEARS AGO
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Social Care Commercil Campaign.
- United Kingdom Government: Appointment of a District Judge – Dorothy Flood.
Search Results for: Public Law <<Click Here
- Florida, United States Of America.
- Northamptonshire, United Kingdom.
IN THE NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT His Honour Arthur Anthony JUDGE RUMBELOW QC A Circuit Court Judge Assigned to the Northern Circuit.
CASE NUMBER NN13P00882
A Desperate Mother Has Been Told By A Top Judge That Her Teenage Son Cannot Live With Her Because She Is An Advocate Of Home Schooling.