Social Worker Who Bragged On Facebook About Getting Children Put Into Care
The Health and Care Professional Council found Miss Siobhan Condon guilty of misconduct and the local authority decided not to renew her contract.
However, she has not been struck off. Instead, she must be closely monitored by a line manager for a year.
Tory MP Simon Burns yesterday questioned the leniency of the punishment, saying: ‘There are some very difficult cases … where there are no winners and it seems incredible that someone in a position of trust and responsibility should post information on Facebook … to gloat is totally inappropriate.
‘I find it quite staggering and do question whether simply monitoring someone who does this is right.’
- Lawful Disobedience: ARREST THAT JUDGE! Full Version HD (Uncensored) – YouTube
- The Constitution
- SUING THE POLICE
- Malicious Prosecution
- Word of the week: AUTHORITY
I believe that keeping silent when an injustice is taking place is condoning it.
Social workers taking the right care decisions, say Children’s Guardians. Really?
There is no such thing as immunity.
- NEWS ALERT: PARENT V NEW YORK WRONGLY DECIDED THREE YEARS AGO.
- Parental Responsibility.
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Florida, United States Of America.
- Northamptonshire, United Kingdom.
IN THE NORTHAMPTON COUNTY COURT His Honour Arthur Anthony JUDGE RUMBELOW QC A Circuit Court Judge Assigned to the Northern Circuit.
CASE NUMBER NN13P00882