10-Month Old Baby Medically Kidnapped In Michigan
by Health Impact News/MedicalKidnap.com
Michigan parents Josh Soto and Alexandria Burgess took their ten month old baby girl Selena to the pediatrician on September 1, 2015 because she was fussy, tugging on her ears, cutting teeth, had severe diaper rash, and seemed to have pain in her legs.
The pediatrician didn’t seem concerned, and gave her Benedryl and a cortisone cream for her diaper rash. He suggested that they keep an eye on her but didn’t note any concerns.
Ten days later, on September 11, 2015, Selena’s pain seemed to have increased so they took her to the E.R. of a local hospital, Promedica-Bixby in Adrian, MI. The attending nurse initially ordered a hip x-ray, but Alexandria and Josh requested that they x-ray her legs, too, to be thorough.
When the doctor came back into the room she said she had two broken legs, and asked “How did this happen?” They were referred to the University of Michigan Mott Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor, Michigan where a child abuse doctor, Dr. Bethany Mohr, determined that Selena had been abused. Continue reading
- Australian Constitution and Common Law.
- Connecticut – USA.
- Birmingham Law Society Chief Calls On MPs To Defend Justice Against Legal Aid Cuts.
- Court System Finally Exposed! Amazing Courtroom Audio! (SHARE!!!!!!!!).
- Celebrity donors defend founder of ‘inspirational’ Kids Company charity.
- European Convention On Human Rights.
- Human Rights A Person’s fundamental Rights
- Karl Marx’s Work In Economics
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- Parents Rights Blog by Ngozi Godwell
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES.
- VATICAN CRIMES NEWS BRUSSELS.