Investigation Under Way Into Police Handling Of Concerns Prior To Woman’s Death In Shropshire
Photo Shropshire Star Mrs Gabriel-Hooper, 51 worked at Lawley Medical Practicc.
Published on their website on 28 Match 2018 the Independent Office for Police Conduct are investigating how West Mercia Police and Staffordshire Police handled concerns reported by Cheryl Gabriel-Hooper prior to her death in January.
Ms Gabriel-Hooper had contacted Staffordshire Police on 12 January reporting a number of domestic-related incidents. The force passed on the information to West Mercia Police and an officer later obtained further details from Ms Gabriel-Hooper. She died from a gunshot wound to her neck on 26 January outside her home in Newport, Shropshire.
A 45 year old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder remains in hospital with gunshot wounds.
Their investigation follows referrals from both police forces.
Other news: A police force were fined after sensitive personal details of a woman who accused her partner of domestic abuse were passed to the suspect.
- LATEST ACTIVIST NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- LATEST CHILD CUSTODY NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- Latest Civil & Human Rights News Right Now!
- LATEST EUGENICS NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- LATEST LIFESTYLE, FAMILY AND CHILD PROTECTION NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- LATEST FAMILY LAW NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- LATEST POLICE NEWS RIGHT NOW!
- TERRE DES HOMMES – CHILD PROTECTION NEW IN EUROPE!