CAMPAIGN NGOZI GODWELL MINOR G 2010 THE REAL STORY
Presented below is my original list of those Public Servants who are unable to protect and promote your interests. Of course they are still placed in positions of trust, working with children. Over the years the list has grown.
Help create media attention!
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Northamptonshire Police Force
1. PC 1271 Titchner, Crime Action Team 3 North – Parklands
Northampton Childcare Team
2. Mr Sean Carter, Manager, Tel. 01604 654 054
3. Laura Bonner, Social worker, Tel. 01604 654 054
4. Maxine Clarke, Principle social worker, Tel. 01604 654 054
Northampton Referral Team
5. Bill Cook, Manager
6. Janice Baine, Social worker
7. Mary Lloyd, Principle social worker
8. Jackie Farmer, Social worker [moved on]
9. Kimberley Simpson, Principle Social Worker, Children and Young People Department, Northampton Referral Team
10. Marie Sheard, Social Worker, Children and Young People Department, Northampton referral Team
11. Diane Helen Morrell
12. Nicola Jane Sharman
13. Mr Richard Lee, Children’s Guardian (Guardian, being the operative word)
14. Diane Clark, Children’s Guardian (Guardian, being the operative word)
15. DR MAHDENDRA, LL.B.,M.B.,B.S.,M.R.C.Psych.,M.A.E (DEAD)
16. Michael Ellis MP
PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES, BUT IT IS WHAT PEOPLE DO TO COVER THE MISTAKES…
17. His Honour Judge Stephen Philip Waine (Midlands)
18. Councillor Joan Kirkbride, Northamptonshire County Council
“Spoke to Sean Carter the Manager of the childcare team. Asked him if he would consider that I speak with my child on Valentines Day, his response is “you an you daughter will never speak during birthdays or special occasions”, then he started calling me names. He banged down the telephone. I telephone back and leave a message with J…. the admin thanking Mr Carter for the constructive call and hope that we will have many more of the same.
Instead of complaining about what the family court did to you and just moaning about it. List every name of every officer and judge. Place your list on the internet. You do not need to disclose your own identity. However, in adoption cases place the name of your child. I put my name on the internet in 2008-2009 so the whole world can see who I am. See I am real.
Never before have the eugenicist within social services and the CPS, felt so exposed. 2016 will be another devastating year for them, as we continue to campaign not for reform, but to create the terms and conditions for a systemic DISMANTLING process to begin.
- Mahatma Gandhi.
- Ngozi Godwell aka @NgoziGodwell (towardchange) on @Pinterest
- Circuit Judge Appointment – Venables
- His Honour Judge Stephen Waine | Search Results | Parents Rights Blog