The human rights movement emerged in the 1970s, especially from former socialists in eastern and western Europe, with major contributions also from the United States and Latin America. The movement quickly jelled as social activism and political rhetoric in many nations put it high on the world agenda. By the 21st century, Moyn has argued, the human rights movement expanded beyond its original anti-totalitarianism to include numerous causes involving humanitarianism and social and economic development in the Developing World.
No right to confront your accuser, no right to counter and point out the insanity presented by CPS about your case and THAT is justice? I don’t think so. Each of you knows that if you tell somebody not familiar with CPS that your children were taken away by CPS that the person you tell automatically assumes that you must be a horrible parent. They don’t know about the neighbor you had a fight with calling in and saying they saw you mistreat your child even though it isn’t true and CPS will refuse to ever let you know who made that call and sometimes they make it up. It is called confidentiality. (Bill Bowen, R.I.P)
Human Rights how many Judges, parents and social workers know what these are. Let alone our children. When is the last time you spoke to your child about their Human Rights?
Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
- Grandparents blog-Dedicated to Austin and Isabella
- Highlights of the fight against court corruption
- How the State Steals Children from Loving Parents
- Increase Transparency in the Family Courts
- Innocence Destroyed
- Joshua Ryan Sinclair
- Ken Clarke Vs Father’s and Children’s RIGHTS !
- LAW REFORM IN THE SUPREME COURT OF JUDICATURE
- Money4nothing and Secrets4free! (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- Ngozi A. Godwell
- Online petition – Increase Transparency in the Family Courts
- Our Children
- Our Children and the State
- Parents Custody
- Parents Have Rights
- Parents Rights Blog — WordPress
- PARENTS RIGHTS (via World4Justice : NOW! Lobby Forum.)
- PART 1- Family Court Crisis – Our Children at Risk
- PART 2 – Family Court Crisis – Our Children at Risk
- Public law United Kingdom
- Self Interests vs Public Service
- Should Judges who preside over care proceedings have a mandatory psychology assessment?
- Sir Nicholas Wall President of the Family Division
- Sir Nicholas Wall President Family Division and the Secrecy Rules
- Social Scare
- Social Workers
- Stop The United Kingdom From Selling Our Children
- Supreme Court Weighs Parental Rights Abuses by Social Workers, Police
- Tawni Roark