Social Worker’s Facebook Brags About Getting Children Put Into Care
A SOCIAL worker has posted Facebook messages bragging about removing three children from their parents.
Three boys aged four, seven and nine were taken into care following a private court hearing in Chelmsford Crown Court on May 9.
Within minutes of the court hearing, Siobhan Condon, said to be a seniorBasildon social worker based at Ely House had commented on her Facebook page about the case.
She said: “Just experienced His Honour Judge [sic] give parents a massive rollicking. It was an amazing and extraordinary moment in my career.”
She added: “So the day is complete. Its so powerful to know that three children’s lives have just massively changed for the better and now they are safe and protected from and now have every hope for the future.” Click Here To Read More>>
UK Social Workers Exposed for their Crimes Against Parents and Children.
- Child Sacrifice and Trafficking in Holland: An Eyewitness speaks out (Introduction).
- Northamptonshire Social Services Their Take On Initial Assessments (towardchange.wordpress.com)
- Northamptonshire County Council denies social services chief quit over ‘secret’Ofsted report – Local – Northampton Chronicle and Echo
- Parents Of ‘Murdered’ Seven Week Old Appear In Court.
- Parentalrights.org – Protecting Children by Empowering Parents .
- Police Officer’s Right To Sue Newsletter (USA).
- Political Corruption.
- The Anatomy of Child Welfare Fraud: Part 1 – Targeted Case Management.
- Press Freedom: Campaign of Intimidation against the Press in Azerbaijan | Human Rights First.
- Protection and Justice Is This Really Social Care Or Indeed Social Scare?
- Report of Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer on CPS Corruption.
- Secret Family Courts | Parents Rights Blog.
- Sir Martin James Narey Director Details.
- Social Care Or Social Scare.
- Scotland’s Top Judge Defends Court Closure Proposals.
- Terminating parental responsibility.
- They can create an illusion of caring for children.
- The Not So Secret Life of an Adoptee…Shhhhh they might hear you.: Resources For Adoptees.
- TOWARDCHANGE ACTIVIST 4 CHILDREN AND FAMILIES
- UK: High Court Rules In Favour Of Gay Male Couple In Parental Dispute With Lesbian Couples.
- UK Social Workers Exposed, Social Exclusion and the Third Way.
- U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments on an ICWA Case for Tribes.