A Judge’s Order Overhauls Ferguson’s Municipal Courts
He has announced the withdrawal of all warrants issued before 2015, affecting nearly 10,000 cases.
Judge Donald McCullin’s order affects nearly 10,000 warrants, Stephanie Karr, municipal prosecutor for Ferguson, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Additionally, the newspaper reported, the state’s Department of Revenue will reinstate licenses that were suspended only because of a failure to appear in court or pay a fine. Continue reading
Ferguson judge behind aggressive fines policy resigns as city’s court system seized
Ronald J Brockmeyer stepped down as Ferguson’s municipal court judge after Missouri’s supreme court ordered that all the court’s cases be transferred to the St Louis County circuit court, according to a source who was not authorised to speak publicly about the decision. Continue reading
Ferguson judge behind aggressive fines policy owes $170,000 in unpaid taxes
Ronald J Brockmeyer, whose court allegedly jailed impoverished defendants unable to pay fines of a few hundred dollars, has a string of outstanding debts to the US government dating back to 2007, according to tax filings obtained by the Guardian from authorities in Missouri. Continue reading
- Temple Church London “Earl of Pembroke Lord Marshal of Leinster Lord O’Carroll of Ely Court Rolls” *** HM CROWN * MAGNA CARTA * MAGNUM FORCE * CARROLL*TRUST *** High Court Judges Corruption Case
“Public law is not at base about rights, even though abuses of power may and often do invade private rights; it is about wrongs – that is to say, misuses of public power.”
via The Role Of A Judge.
The longtime northeastern Pennsylvania judge was ordered to spend nearly three decades in prison for his role in a massive juvenile justice bribery scandal that prompted the state’s high court to toss thousands of convictions.
- Acquittal legal definition of acquittal.
- Barristers and Judges.
- District Judge Dorothy Flood And Children’s Guardian Michael Gregg
- Fleet Barrister Says There Is Still Hope Guildford Couple Could Be Re-united WithWrongly Adopted Baby.
- Couple who ‘adopted’ baby on day after he was born are told to hand him back |Daily Mail Online.
- Judge Lisa Gorcyca: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.